Our worship services and Christian formation meetings are held at the corner of Merrimon Avenue and Ottari Street in North Asheville… our ministry is in the World.
We invite you to make Grace your spiritual home.
Together we can grow in spirit and service.
SUNDAY SERVICE TIME
Choral and Family Holy Eucharist
Grace is now worshiping once again in-person and is open to all! Masks are optional. Communion will be offered at the altar rail. We are sharing the Common Cup at this time. Please be respectful of fellow worshiper’s concerns and participation level i.e., Peace offerings, handshakes and hugs. Services are Live Streamed on our YouTube channel, linked at the top of the home page.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH OPPORTUNITIES
We are always interested in new ministries and welcome your ideas for new programs.
- BackPacker Program
- Steadfast House
- Asheville-Buncombe Community Christian Ministry (ABCCM)
- Broughton Luncheon
- Foster Child Assistance
- Habitat for Humanity
- YMCA Mobile Market
- Consider Haiti
- Prison Ministry
- Financial Donations
Grace’s Taizé styled service is now weekly on Tuesday evenings at 6pm. Please join us for a quiet respite from the busy-ness of our world. Click here for more information about Taizé.
In-Person, Online, and Hybrid Events
- Zoom Bible Study – Monday mornings at 10:30 a.m. Follow the invitation week here
- Centering Prayer meetings on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. are now meeting in the library at Grace Church for those who are vaccinated and boosted, and you can also continue to join in via ZOOM –
- Women Walking The Way – Thursdays 8am – 9am at Beaver Lake Bird Sanctuary, 1056 Merrimon Ave, Asheville, NC 28804, USA (map) Women of Grace, please consider joining Rev. Milly for a weekly walk at Beaver Lake. This time together (while socially distancing and wearing masks) will be devoted to deep listening to how we as women walk the way of Jesus; in the world and in our community of Grace. No need to register or even email her, just show up! Thursday at 8:00 am meet at the Bird Sanctuary parking lot.
- Caregiver Support Group – First and Third Thursdays of each month at 10:30 am in the Library. Rosalyn Carter reminds us that caregiving provides us with challenge sand opportunities. Participating in a caregiver support group will help you turn challenges into blessings. It will also help you avoid burnout. The group will be a place to lessen stress and to be uplifted by compassionate he
arts in a confidential setting.
Follow a manual added link